Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wondering

Sometimes I wonder about going places when I have someone who would love to go with me, even if the place isn't on the top of their list.

Tonight I'm going to see In the Heights at the Pioneer Theatre in Salt Lake. I'll be going alone. I didn't want to beg for a friend to go with me. I thought that would seem rather pathetic. I also didn't want to spend $40 just to pay for a ticket to ask someone to go with me.

I know I will appreciate it. I don't have the money to see it, but I did it as a treat for myself. Sigh.

Today I belted Disney songs in the car. And I was thinking "I'm glad the windows are tinted in the car since people might just assume I'm singing with kids in the backseat." But I was just singing to myself. Who doesn't love Disney song sing-a-longs?

No comments: