Monday, May 21, 2012

Standard of Liberty, you can kiss my...

http://standardofliberty.org/janice58CounterfeitMarriageATangledWebofDeceit.html

If Ty Mansfield and his wife aren't doing all that we're supposed to be doing, then who the hell is? Oh my goodness. You guys are so blinded to the fact that these are people out there doing the best that they can. No one is perfect, even YOU Mr. and Mrs. Graham. I refuse to call you Brother and Sister since you're not family to me.

I'd love to have the Standard of Liberty find a married couple more committed to the gospel and following the commandments... Preferably one of the many who have been relinquished of their same-gender attraction feelings. Since your website claims there are dozens if not hundreds who have. I've been in the SGA community since I was 18 and I'm 30 now, and I've never met one. So I guess they're all hiding.

I've never seen the LDS Church First Presidency endorse your organization. If they ever did, I would leave the church. 

In short...

Standard of Liberty, you are a bunch of retarded apes who deserve to live and relive the pain you cause this world for an eternity. It is people like you who make Latter-day Saints get a bad reputation.

I kind of want to sit in front of your house and give the middle finger to you as you come home from Church on Sunday.

And, please, with the kindest love I can muster, I'd like all of you to go to hell.

2 comments:

Mr. B. said...

Amen.

Neal said...

Wow! That's a scary bunch of wackos!!