Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Okay...

So I am feeling kind of down right now about a few situations in life. I have a dear friend who is in a bind right now and no matter what I do, its not enough to help him. So I need some prayers for this situation to resolve itself positively.

Second off, I'm wondering more and more if my chosen employment path is right for my situation. In my current employment, being open and honest about my adoption plans would be essence put me in a bad situation work-wise. I think that appearance means a lot at this job and although my personal life is just that---personal---and doesn't affect my work life, I have a feeling some people would see it as such.

In addition, the promotion I was promised hasn't come to be. Which is upsetting to say the least. I need some positive changes and good news to come by my way. So prayers and good karma\chi\etc. my way.

Also, is it me, or does Darren Criss get more adorable all the time? Why don't I look like him???

No comments: