Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In the mood for a change...

I have minimal classes this semester with an awful lot of "down time" when I'm busy doing school work, researching for papers due this semester, etc.

This past week I haven't gone to Salt Lake City or even as far as Orem. Mostly, I've been in my house or been on campus.

It's a little weird. I kind of miss having excursions to Salt Lake. Gives me something to do that is different. I can visit with family and all that jazz...

I'm kind of seeking a mini-change right now. I've been at home for too long. So I think I'm going to see my aunt in Salt Lake for a bit. Might be fun to have a change of scenery. And I have some classes cancelled this week.

Anyone else ever feel the need to have a mini-change of scenery?

Its also very cold and I think I need to get a hot latin lover to keep me warm and snuggly at night. haha.

2 comments:

Saint Job said...

A lot of times I find myself in the mood for a change in scenery.

One of So Many said...

I'd personally love to take a 2 month sabbatical from my life.