Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hanging Around... Nothing to do but Frown...


So yesterday I found out an old friend of mine was inactive now. I kind of knew he was... But he confirmed it. We've grown apart since last year so it wasn't really that much of a shock. I still feel like I should be an example to him---but he seems happy. Don't know what to do about it.

I spent a lot of last night being bored and lonely. I was also in a cuddling mood. Yes. Sometimes Mohos get in the mood to cuddle just like everyone else. I didn't have anyone to cuddle with so I just hugged my body pillow last night instead.

I could have really used a hug.

I wasn't depressed or anything last night. Just was in the mood to spend time with someone. But no one was around. I guess I need to make more friends. Or just text a friend if I'm ever bored or lonely. Sigh.

I did talk to one of my best friends online last night for a few hours. He and I are amigos para siempre. For those of you who know me, you can probably guess who it was. It was really nice.

Today I'm wearing a ring on my left hand ring finger. Its a social experiment. Trying to see who notices. So far, no one. Sometimes I wear it on my left hand just to see if people question whether I'm married or not. I have decided if anyone asks if I'm married, I'll say yes and point out the nearest girl to me as my spouse.

I'm not married though. Since no one would marry a fugly slut like me. Kidding! I'm not Fugly! :)

I'm REALLY in the mood for a movie night. Like, seriously. I want to watch Rent SOOOO badly. I was listening to the music last night and I was like "Woah! Its been months since I've seen Rent!" So if anyone who is reading this wants to watch Rent with me, let me know. I need to buy a cheap DVD player for my living room since right now we have a big screen TV with no DVD player. And that is lame.

I'm now the research assistant for a professor. I'll be researching some early church families for her. Don't know what I'll be doing exactly. Or what I get paid. But whatever.

Speaking of cuddling...

I kind of wonder what it would be like to be really affectionate with a girl. Like, I had an ex-girlfriend but it was long distance so it wasn't really like dating... more like Jane Austenian courtship through letters... I've cuddled with some of my guy friends. Just as a friend thing. Not like a sexual or romantic thing or something. I haven't done that in a while---not since I got back to this country. And I miss that closeness. It doesn't have anything to do with sexual things. Its just nice to feel loved by a friend and to be close to someone.

Does that make sense?

Its not sexual with a guy to cuddle. And since I'm a Moho, cuddling with a girl wouldn't be sexual either. Would it feel the same? Would it be weird? Would I like it? I dunno.

I think the same about kissing. Would kissing a girl be fun? Would it be weird? I dunno.

Guess I have more to learn and experience. In the meantime, I'll be taking applications for anyone who wants to cuddle.

2 comments:

isakson said...

you get into the mood to cuddle? Weirded out. You're probably the only one who has ever felt that way.

Hope things start going better for you. Its hard at times I know. I'm not much of a Rent fan but I don't watch movies very often. I'm really weird like that.

Oh, and yes you did discover my secret identity. Curse you!!! ARRRGHHHHHHHHH......have a good day.

Post-It Boy said...

I know I'm a freak for getting into cuddling moods.

I love rent and I love movies in general but I don't always have a ton of time to watch them.