Monday, September 24, 2007

An Introduction...

I'm a Moho. (Not a Homo but a Moho.) For those who don't get the term, it means a Gay Mormon who is sticking with the Latter-day Saint Church.

I'm an interesting mix. Lived in a couple places, all non-Mormon. Until I came to school. Now I live in the mecca of all Mormondom---Utah. Graduating in a few months from the Mecca of all mormon schools---BYU. And I actually love it here.

I will use this blog to express some of my thoughts and feelings. I don't know if anyone will ever read it.

My name comes from my undying love for post-it notes. Who doesn't love post-its? They're quick, easily accessible, and have a million uses. Okay, so really they just can get stuck to things. And they're only used for writing messages. Like reminders to clean the kitty litter box or buy some brown sugar next time you're at the store. But still... Post it notes have saved my life. THANKS Romy and Michelle!

No comments: