Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Evergreen Conference 2007


I just went to my third annual Evergreen Conference. It was a little sad for me because this year was my first year that I went alone... my mom wasn't there to support me. And it was a little lonely. Granted, I knew people there. But it still felt lonely at times. I wasn't really myself the first day. Second day, I was much better. Much more relaxed. Myself. Normal. I don't know if anyone noticed the whole thing about me being uncomfortable and not myself but still... I felt it.


This year's conference made me want to do better---to be better---and to try harder.

I still don't know if I will ever get married but I guess it doesn't matter. The point is that I'm generally quite happy. Except for occasionally when I'm sad and want a hug. But who doesn't love a hug from a friend---especially if he's cute? :)

1 comment:

isakson said...

I didn't notice you acting any differently than you usually do, but I can relate to feeling a little different the first day. This being my first conference, I didn't know what to expect but I felt the spirit strongly and was happy to be apart of it. I also feel the need to do better and am happy to put to use a lot of the counsel that was given.

Its nice to see you posting. I didn't know you had a blog. I recognized you from the roommate post and your term "straighties". The funny thing is you probably have no idea who this is....Mwa ha ha ha...I'm sure you'll find out soon enough anyway though.