Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lemon juicers

Sometimes life gives you a little bit of time to relax and enjoy.

Last night I thought to myself "I wish I had a lemon juicer." I will not disregard juicing limes and oranges of course. Since I actually have a bag of limes in my apartment. However, I didn't have an easy way to juice them.

So today when I went to Park City, I bought a little hand juicer. Its very cute, exactly what I wanted, and cost me $3.99.

I've had a few people message me concerned for my welfare. I don't know if anyone noticed I left the group or if people just learned I left after seeing my post. I'm not like a celebutante on the group. However, I want everyone to know I'm not dead or dying.

I have been plagued with depressing thoughts the last few days, including a mental wish I could just like escape... Not suicide. But just to escape somehow. Maybe find myself on a plane leaving Sydney and then crash into the island from Lost. But maybe post Jacob since then I could hang out with Vincent and Hurley. Eating mangoes.

The little handheld juicer shows that life has some little joys. I was looking forward to maybe finding one for cheap, And I did. Plain and simple.

No comments: