Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Am I mean?

I sometimes wonder if I come across as mean when I express my opinions. I've said in the past that JiM sounds like a cult. Well, to me it DOES. I've read the articles about what goes on there, and maybe it helps people. But to me, it sounds like a Cult. All full of secrets. And from what I gather, its like group therapy sessions and holding and all sorts of things which don't sound too appealing. Now maybe they really do help people embrace their masculinity.

However, I don't think I need to embrace my masculinity. I'm glad I have a penis. And I'm proud of my metrosexuality. I like wearing pocket squares and I think I might start rocking a bow-tie.

So am I mean for saying that I think those weekends sound like a cult? I dunno. I just think I'm expressing an opinion.

I'm vocal with opinions. Does that make me mean or just honest? Personally, I kind of think more people agree with my opinions than will admit it since I just speak whats in my head.

In other news, I met with a financial counselor and he thinks I might be able to get into a house within a year. Which would be awesome.

2 comments:

Neal said...

You're not mean. The term is 'outspoken', and its OK to be that way.

You're not alone on the JiM thing, so don't lose any sleep...

Post-It Boy said...

I hope I'm not alone. I just think JiM seems weird.

I know I'm outspoken.