Saturday, July 28, 2012

Grabbing a bull's balls...

... Anyone remember that reference from Never Been Kissed? "I can grab a bull's balls!" Josie Grossie, we love you!
Anyway, going back to what I was originally intending to post...

I've decided to take charge of my Loans really powerfully. I am making a $2000 payment this month. Which is huge. But it will be worth it in the long run. I have a few more minor paychecks coming in, and when those do come, I will make payments on all my debts. Just to get rid of them.

It feels so good. You have no idea.

I'm tired of having my loans dictate my life. I don't want anything or anyone to control my life except for me. Until those are paid off, I'm a slave to them.

Screw you UHEAA! Right now I pay a couple dollars a DAY with interest. Screw them! I'm taking back my life and my plans for being a dad.

No comments: