Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby clothes...?

So I've now become obsessed with thinking about baby clothes. Why? Because that is what all aspiring fathers obsess over. Along with styles of decorating a child's bedroom, of course. :)

I am reading a book which has asked me to start an adoption journal. It has questions which I will respond to. I have been thinking about doing this anyway, and now that I have a book telling me to do so, I really want to get started. I've been using this blog as an adoption journal in a way, but I'd like to get more personal. My blog tends to be more anonymous-ish. My journey's journal would be something I could have my future children read.

American Apparel has really cute hipster baby clothes. Kind of obsessing over them since they're so adorable.

Fundraising projects are still being planned out which is a good thing. I'm excited to get those thoughts and ideas into actuality. Sooner I can save the money, the sooner I can be on with a better life.

No comments: