Monday, January 30, 2012

Changes in Ward

We have an entirely new bishopric. Its an exciting bit of change although I loved my old Bishopric. Now I have nothing keeping me in my ward. If I went inactive, no one would notice. If I moved, no one would notice. Seriously. Its depressing. I have one friend and he's just moved in a few months ago---but we're church friends and not everyday friends.

There was a linger longer after church yesterday and I just stood around, eating muffins and milk, and not having anyone to talk to except for the one friend. Who is also a member of the club.

Its so lonely going to my ward. But honestly, I don't know if changing wards would do anything either.

I think I'm feeling a little lost again. I don't know how I can get over this feeling.

1 comment:

Trev said...

Whew, I can really relate to this since coming back to my Arizona home area after being in college and joining the local singles ward where my siblings attend.