Saturday, October 22, 2011

Babies on my mind

I know I am in a financial disaster right now... but I have babies on my mind. Bad. I want to have a family of my own. I don't know what is this rush in my mind---or where the desire is coming from exactly. I watch things like the Adoption Story on TLC and think "This should be me right now!" Its hard knowing at the earliest, I have a little while to go.
Its a good motivation to keep on my game with working---just knowing that each paycheck brings me steps closer to getting out of my financial mess ... and closer to getting a baby, a house, and all that fun stuff.
There's got to be a woman out there willing to be a surrogate for me. There's got to be a baby out there in the future for me. I just know it. I already have so much love for an unborn, not even a twinkle in my eye sort of kid...

I've got baby fever. Bad.

No comments: