Sunday, October 7, 2012

Isn't is supposed to help...?

This is General Conference weekend. Its supposed to be a time of great reflection for Latter-day Saints who learn all sorts of new and wonderful things, as well as be reminded of past ideas and principles they haven't thought about as much recently.

I have had to walk my dog during parts of Conference so I've missed a lot of it. However, the parts I did hear didn't even help me. I feel so lost and purposeless that nothing helps me.

I keep hoping that something would go right in my life so I'm not so pissed off all the time and angry with where my life is. Naively I thought that General Conference might give some meaning to me. Granted, I've missed a lot of it... but the parts I heard offered me nothing. 

The bitterness might be here to stay.

No comments: